Hendel does Israel

While I may no longer technically be in Israel, I have no intention of stopping who I am or what I am about. We all know the timeless Chabad teaching of "Mach Doh Eretz Yisael" - its very empowering. I'll let you know about my journey, my struggles and my dreams. JaHbless.

Friday, December 09, 2005

The many faces of Jerusalem...


After Shabbos ,
we sat on the roof,
made a shlomo havdallah,
and asked all the
important questions,
to which Ronnie always
seems to know the
right answers to...


Thats me and shmagoog
at the shuk
buying juices
that are meant
to improve
the way we look at the world
from a sephardi healer
called uzieli



There aren't many
people
whom I can honestly say
are more chabad than
Jewish,
but Freda is one of them
I mean it!

There is a secret part of the
shuk,
that people don't really
know about
and in that place
hundreds of old sefradic men
sit and play cards
drink turkish coffee
and smoke the worst
smelling Israeli ciggarrets imaginable

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im trying to figure out:
is that e huge insult or an overwhelming compliment??

7:32 PM  
Blogger subjewd said...

biggest compliment in the whole entire world !

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool!
ok just checking.

thanks moishe!
right back!

10:25 AM  
Blogger goldring said...

B"H

Moishe..

You're a tzaddik!!!! Its been a while since we chatted. Hope all is going well with you!

All the best
Dov Goldring

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home