Hendel does Israel

While I may no longer technically be in Israel, I have no intention of stopping who I am or what I am about. We all know the timeless Chabad teaching of "Mach Doh Eretz Yisael" - its very empowering. I'll let you know about my journey, my struggles and my dreams. JaHbless.

Friday, December 09, 2005

So many questions...


You know something, since I started learning here, I have begun learning like 7 different mammarim. All of them interesting, and all of them asking the deepest questions. Problem is, I have alot of questions in my head now, and its going to take a long time to get to the answers.

I spoke about this dilema with a friend and he said like this:
"whats the difference between chassidus & philosophy? well, philosophy asks questions on G-d - but chassidus ask questions on man"

That means that its not only not a problem that I don't have answers yet, its a good thing. If I ask and ponder my own existiance, maybe i'll come closer to knowing the true and only existance of Ein Od Milvado...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photos, was great to speak to you last night, your energy is fantastic.
have a wonderful shabbos
love from Imma and Abba

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home