Hendel does Israel

While I may no longer technically be in Israel, I have no intention of stopping who I am or what I am about. We all know the timeless Chabad teaching of "Mach Doh Eretz Yisael" - its very empowering. I'll let you know about my journey, my struggles and my dreams. JaHbless.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

the power to change

Ok, I apologise for not updating my blog - its hard to get to a computer - and I'm busy having the time of my life!

So an idea for this week...

I was learning a mammar which discusses Yaakov's avodah in refining Lavan & Eisav.

Eisav comes from the 3 unholy klipas, and we know, that unlike kilppas nogah, the 3 unholy klippas never change.

That, is the level of Eisav - a man who refuses to change.
There are people in this world, who are so stuck as they are, refusing to change, content with what they are doing.
They are scared, but they don't even know it.
They feel no reason to progress or regress, they have the right car, job, wife, and family.
They are missing so much, but they have no idea why.

How do you try and change someone that doesn't want to change?
Where do you begin?
What do you tell them?

Nothing.

Eisav hates Yaakov!

why?

Here are some reasons:

1. yaakov is not scared to face an angry brother armed with 400 men
2.yaakov is prepeared to wrestle with a demon all night
3. Yaakov has no problem with losing

Yaakov splits his camp into 2 in case half get wiped out - his own children!

But Eisav, Eisav has to win. He can't accept defeat, he is angry, and wants revenge.

We cant be afraid to change.
We can't be afraid to fall and get hurt.
If we fall, from that place we will rise up and become stronger.

Rebbe Nachman says, "if you belive that you can get hurt, belive you can heal"

Lets try and change ourselves a little,
and shine some light into this dim world.
It so simple, but so hard, and at the same time,
so easy.





and now.... some pictures!









Mattisyahu Concert!






as a girl was

crowd surfing
the music stopped
and mattisuyahu
said

"I don't want
anyone getting hurt,






so please,
lets keep our
feet on the ground
and heads in
the clouds."

And that,
is exactly
what
we did.









Adam,
my brother
my soul friend


I'll never understand

how the simple pleasures

in your life










make you



so


so





very

happy.


i love it!







GOOD SHABBOS ! GOOD SHABBOS!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glorious! moish! where has this journal been all my life?! i mean really! anyway. that's all i wanted to say.
all
of
it.

--est

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

moish, wow. i had an amazing shiur with reb. david tzap also. it was amazing. just remind me when u get home. good pics.
last night was so funny. i was definately the unlikely in the mob. we saw this drummer avi has been talking about for ages. the keyboard player was out of this world. these were some old-school greats. good shabbos.

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but moishe
i thought that eisav essentially comes form a higher source that yaakov, and had enourmous potential that can only be realised with the coming of moshiach...
so how is he the 3 klipos tmeos, and at the same time hold such great potential?

7:55 PM  
Blogger subjewd said...

Shvest the best.I could same more but what for?
its so obvious why you were created, live it up holy sister!

4:34 AM  
Blogger subjewd said...

and another thing...

the problem is that eisav is trapped in himself, he is self absorbed and he can't let go, but....but.... as soon as does, his potential can be revealed , and his high lights can be brought down for all to enjoy...

4:38 AM  
Blogger subjewd said...

#2 I love everything about you! JaHbless!

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home