Hendel does Israel

While I may no longer technically be in Israel, I have no intention of stopping who I am or what I am about. We all know the timeless Chabad teaching of "Mach Doh Eretz Yisael" - its very empowering. I'll let you know about my journey, my struggles and my dreams. JaHbless.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

In the Media (again)


It is an interesting article, also published (surprisingly) by the Australian Jewish News, who simply refuse to reply to my emails, letters and stories. I wonder if I should speak to Aish, since they used my photo without asking my permission, perhaps, next time I am in Jerusalem (soon I hope) I will be allowed to give a shiur in Chassidus over there??? http://www.aish.com/jewishissues/israeldiary/Demonizing_Settlers.asp --------------------------------------- Tonight a small group of people will stage an Amona awareness demonstration outside Beth Weizman (the zionist center) - there is a left wing journalist giving a speech about Israel tonight, we intend on breaking the silence in Australia about Amona. Obviously, full report and pictures to be excepted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home