Hendel does Israel

While I may no longer technically be in Israel, I have no intention of stopping who I am or what I am about. We all know the timeless Chabad teaching of "Mach Doh Eretz Yisael" - its very empowering. I'll let you know about my journey, my struggles and my dreams. JaHbless.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Settler in Amona...

Click on this link to see me playing settler machine in Amona the night before the police started the pogrom.


http://www.israelreporter.com/files/wvx/amona/nightarrival/settlermachinesong.php

8 Comments:

Blogger Dovid said...

Moish, you are the man!!!!!

2:14 PM  
Blogger subjewd said...

thanks brother!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Great video. Nice to see you playing guitar again :).

I FINALLY met your sister this past Shabbos at Ascent. She's as great as you said she is.

Keep it real, Moish.

~ Mimi Notik

[Check out my blog!]

1:05 AM  
Blogger subjewd said...

Thanks! I'm glad you guys met, wow, you are so lucky to be living in safed, you have no idea...on my way to see your blog..

2:29 PM  
Blogger subjewd said...

Mimi! what is your blog adress? your profile has no link?!

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Moish! I finally found your blog after a long search, anyway your blog really rocks and is really inspiring, I saw you on the news on that roof, gee you were standing exactly where I wished to be at that time, anyway good on ya, good you carry that spirit wherever you go,

9:02 AM  
Blogger subjewd said...

Shlanger!
good to hear from you, I'm glad I'm able to provide some inspiaration, apaprently, the best way for someone to be inspired is by inspiring others, its kind of working...

11:46 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Just came across this - didja find my blog yet? Should now...

If it still doesnt work: http://livefromthehilltop.blogspot.com

Hope all's well over there...keep it up - ALL of it.

And, man. I just love this video.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home