Hendel does Israel

While I may no longer technically be in Israel, I have no intention of stopping who I am or what I am about. We all know the timeless Chabad teaching of "Mach Doh Eretz Yisael" - its very empowering. I'll let you know about my journey, my struggles and my dreams. JaHbless.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

'safe' in jerusalem

after a long few days, i am back in jerusalem, my body is aching after being beaten by yassamniks (riot police), i am sunburnt and tired, but most of all, i am proud that i was able to take part in an awsome battle for the holy land.
i'm going to sleep now (haven't in 3 days) I'll do a full write up of my exprerince in amona, defending the land with pictures, tommorow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

waiting for your post...

7:39 AM  
Blogger the sabra said...

gosh after amona i couldn't talk to anyone, let along BLOG!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home