Hendel does Israel

While I may no longer technically be in Israel, I have no intention of stopping who I am or what I am about. We all know the timeless Chabad teaching of "Mach Doh Eretz Yisael" - its very empowering. I'll let you know about my journey, my struggles and my dreams. JaHbless.

Friday, January 13, 2006

famous?

Hi!

I know its been ages since i've last written , and I'm sorry...by sunday night, there will be a full updated post, with pictures and stories of my recent adventures...
until then, here is a clip of myself and moses ekman, who by 'chance' happened to be in the same felafel shop as a few right wing t.v. show producers, after telling them about the 'settler song' they became so excited that they filmed us and put us at the end of this weeks 'voice of judea T.V.' segment!
enjoy , have a good shabbos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.voiceofjudea.com/eng/tv.asp

when the video starts playing, go right to the very very end, and just when it looks like the clip is over, we start playing!

********THE VIDEO HAS BEEN CHANGED, I AM WORKING ON GETTING THE NEW LINK SENT TO ME, SO IN THE MEANTIME THE VIDEO IS NOT WORKING**********

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude....nice video!! Martin was Martin'ing very well last night. Hope you have an excellent shabbos....Take Care.

1:51 PM  
Blogger subjewd said...

thanks holy bro!

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moisha Hendel!
Great to see you online.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home