Hendel does Israel

While I may no longer technically be in Israel, I have no intention of stopping who I am or what I am about. We all know the timeless Chabad teaching of "Mach Doh Eretz Yisael" - its very empowering. I'll let you know about my journey, my struggles and my dreams. JaHbless.

Monday, February 06, 2006

GOODBYE?

A chosid, never says goodbye. I've even left some of ny belongings in Israel so I know I'll have to come back so soon.

I managed to get some pictures of my rooftop in amona, and as soon as I get back to Aussie, and I will finish my personal account from amona and put the pictures in as well.

it been a amazingly insightful spiritual emotional trip and i've had some life changing expreiernces. I cant wait to bring them and share the light with my family and friends back in Australia.

Very soon, I'm opening a new blog called 'melbourne inspired' - hopefully there will be plenty to write about!

JahBless

moisha

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT?? a NEW blog?? what about the unlikely trio. think about THAT. thaink of the potential that has.

11:21 AM  
Blogger subjewd said...

the question is...does the unlikely trio have potential to priduce a good time for the the trio itself, or does it have the power to reveal light in melbourne begamatria choshech?

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home