Hendel does Israel

While I may no longer technically be in Israel, I have no intention of stopping who I am or what I am about. We all know the timeless Chabad teaching of "Mach Doh Eretz Yisael" - its very empowering. I'll let you know about my journey, my struggles and my dreams. JaHbless.

Friday, February 24, 2006

How do we do it?

How do we spread light in the world
without forgetting about the darkness?

Do we whitewash the walls
in order to elevate souls

where, where does justice fit in?
justice to the victims of evil

How do we love our fellow Jews
when they spit in our face?

How do we understand our purpose in the world
when we don't understand the world itself?

How do we get over ourselves
without losing our uniqueness?

We are told that there is a long but short way,
but its seems to be too damn long!

are there really two sides?
maybe there are no sides!

should I feel for people who have forgotten how to?
I do feel for people that I don't want to!

and that hurts

more than anything else.

---------------
I went and demonstrated today
I hated every minute of it
But I had to be there
to do something

One thing was missing though
Love.Love.Love.

A Chossid, A Yid, has a geshmuck in Ahavas Yisrael
I want it back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home