Hendel does Israel

While I may no longer technically be in Israel, I have no intention of stopping who I am or what I am about. We all know the timeless Chabad teaching of "Mach Doh Eretz Yisael" - its very empowering. I'll let you know about my journey, my struggles and my dreams. JaHbless.

Friday, March 03, 2006

JDL in Melbourne

No, I can't take credit for this graffitti that I found at a Melbourne Train Station... I did really enjoy seeing it though. I smell a revolution.

GOOD SHABBOS!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is JDL?

10:35 PM  
Blogger subjewd said...

JDL is the Jewish Defense League, started by Rabbi Meir Kahaneh to restore Jewish Pride and protect Jews from anti semitism and persecution. It was outlawed as a terror organisation, and slowley dissolved following the murder of it leader.
check
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JDL

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it may have been slowly disolved because of the murder of Rav Kahaneh z"l, but as WE say, "KAHANEH CHAI!!!" and we kahanests still live on strong. you were right when you said you can smell a revolution...Yiddin get ready!!!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home